Bricklayer Across the South - West Sites - Exeter - Torquay - Barnstaple
professional bricklayers to carry out the installation of foundations, basework and brickwork with installation of lintels.
All projects are at different levels and we will provide all architectural plans and materials as well as operational support.
You Must be able to read drawings and deliver great bricklaying skills.
What you need to succeed -
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Excellent bricklaying skills
- Honesty and reliability, with a positive attitude
- Own vehicle and personal tools
We can give you:
- Market leading rates of pay, (CIS)
- Interesting projects to work on
Please contact us for further detailsRole
- Long term, on-going work
- Good hours
- Working for major house builders
- Candidates will preferably have completed secondary education
- Ability to prioritise
- Ability to work in and as part of team on a fast moving assignment
- Candidates who take pride in their work
Please Apply Below -
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job