Bricklayer - Multi Skilled
Multi Skilled Operative
Permanent, Full time
£27,359 per annum
Multi Skilled Operative required to join a social housing organisation based in Northamptonshire. My client is currently recruiting for an experienced Multi Skilled Operative to carry out work on social housing properties on a full time, permanent basis.
As the Multi Skilled Operative you will be working within the repairs team providing high quality property maintenance and improvements to domestic properties. You will carry out an effective responsive and planned maintenance service alongside other duties as below:
Duties of the Multi Skilled Operative will include:
- Carrying out a range of bricklaying and concreting duties
- Undertaking patch plastering as required
- Carrying out carpentry repairs, maintenance and improvements to social housing properties
- Completing basic plumbing repairs including fixing and replacing faulty parts
- Working on both tenanted and void properties
- Ensuring works carried out are in accordance with health and safety guidelines
- You will have a primary skill within bricklaying with secondary skills in other trades such as plumbing or joinery
- Providing tenants with excellent customer service whilst attending to either service or repair
The ideal candidate must have:
- Experience of carrying out Multi Skilled Operative duties on domestic properties
- Minimum Level 2 in Bricklaying, however advanced or Level 3 in Bricklaying is desirable
- Experience of carrying out plumbing and joinery duties on domestic properties
- Must have your own hand tools, but power tools will be provided
- Must hold a current UK driving license
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who are customer focused with a can do approach. My client also offers excellent pension, health scheme and reward schemes as well as the opportunity to undertake out of hours work and earn quarterly performance bonuses.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Multi Skilled Operative role, please apply now, or contact Laura Smedley-Williams at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://data-processing-notice.
- "social housing"
- "multi skilled"
- "hand tools"
- "driving license"
- "city & guilds"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'