Bricklayer & Hod Carrier/Labourer
Exciting Opportunity for a One and One, Bricklayer and Hod Carrier / Labourer team
This will be working for an expanding client based in the Newcastle area with a full diary for 2018 & leading into 2019
Immediate starts and ongoing work for the right candidates.
- Competitve Price work with instant payment on completion of each job
- Self Employed basis & continous work
- Newcastle based
- Access to company vehicle, which can be used personally with exception for private work
- Applicant will be expected to drive due to travelling between various locations
- Teams with previous experience of managing small house extensions highly desired.
- Ordering and managing required materials for each role
- Liasing with build manager
- Working to individual designs per project
- Will be liasing with management and clients / customers
- Working from foundations upwards for brickwork
Candidates must provide
- Applicants will need either CV or personal work description
- CSCS card
- 2 working references
- passport / long birth certificate
Interviews will be arranged prior to starting
If you are interested in this role, and have similar experience please apply online or call Ellis on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"