We are looking for a hardworking and dedicated employee to manage a build team based in Croydon. Your main job roles on site will include technical blockwork, facework and stadard brickwork. However you must be able to take responsibility of the site and daily activities in the managers absence.
- Carry out all Bricklayer roles on site.
- Be an advocate for good Health and Safety Practices.
- Report any defects or bad workmanship to the Construction Director/Site Manager.
- Manage quality Control
- Report any breaches of Health and Safety Regulations to the Health and Safety Manager.
- Lead by example, ensure a safe, tidy site.
- Assist with queries from Site Visitors, Contractors, and Colleagues alike where practical.
- Be an authoritative figure throughout site, and act as main point of contact during times of the Site Managers absence.
- Must have approximately 5 years or more experience.
- Must be well presented, personable and automatically be able to command the respect of workers around them.
- A GNVQ Level 3 in a construction related field would be beneficial but not mandatory
What the company can provide:
- Relevant Health and Safety training to suit the specific needs of this role. (SSSTS or higher)
- A basic annual salary with additional benefits.
Please call Adam on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job