Project Manager / Programme Manager / Brexit / Investment Management
A global Investment Management organisation is looking for an experienced Project Manager/ Programme Manager to oversee designated projects as part of this organisations Brexit Strategy.
- Management of teams including delegation, where appropriate, of discrete areas of the project) to deliver in accordance with planned timescales
- Establish the project control processes including governance, costs, benefits, resources, risk & issues, change control, stakeholder management & communications, supplier management and status reporting.
- Day-to-day planning and management of the project through to delivery of the project outcomes in accordance with agreed timescales, costs and quality
- Ensure the project is managed in accordance with governance practice.
- Work with the other Project Managers where required to ensure any interdependencies and cross programme resource issues are understood and actioned
- Manage and regularly review the business outcomes on behalf of the Portfolio Manager
- Manage the relationship with any external suppliers who have a delivery role within the project
- Investment management experience - including fund management and Cross Boarder funds (essential)
- International experience- specifically working with stakeholders in different geographical locations
- Experience working on global regulatory driven projects
- E.g Mifid II, VATS and AIFMD
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job