Our client is an award-winning, multidisciplinary consultancy working on some of the highest profile projects in the industry with leading architects, designers and contractors, they have obtained a renowned reputation. With established offices throughout the UK and overseas, they have an increasing workload and they are now seeking a BREEAM Technician to join them in providing outstanding services supporting the environmentally aware ethos of the company.
In this role you will work as part of a project team to deliver high-quality work for various projects from inception to completion which will involve assessment work with BREEAM. This role will see you producing reports, guidance notes as well as general correspondence to ensure that quality and technical quality standards are met. You will also attend various workshops and meetings, as well as providing feedback to project team members so effective communication skills are important for this role.
- Strong Building Services background
- BREEAM qualified (licenced within last 12 months)
- Energy related experience such as SAP calculations or IES modelling
- Ability to work well as part of a team and provide assistance where needed
- Time management and organisational skills to meet tight deadlines and set requirements
- Good communication skills to liaise with clients and colleagues
- Ability to write reports
- Experience on healthcare projects would be beneficial but not necessary
As the ideal BREEAM Technician you will have LEED, CSH, WELL building and SKA experience although this is not essential. This is a great opportunity to join a reputable client and make real career progression! Our client is offering a negotiable salary dependent on experience for this role which is based in London.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Emma Williams on or email emma.williams @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13807EXW, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job