BREEAM Assessor - Remote
£50,000 - £55,000
Our client is an independent building performance specialist that is looking for a BREEAM Assessor to hit the ground running and to work ideally within a hybrid or remote arrangement on a range of current and future BREEAM projects.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to manage their time effectively
- Ideally have experience managing others
- Have at least two years of experience within a similar role within BREEAM
- Be able to build new relationships with clients
- Assisting within BREEAM projects
- BREEAM assessments
- Energy and sustainability report writing
- Dealing with enquiries from stakeholders
What our client can offer you:
- Generous holiday allowance
- Highly competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Exciting projects to be a part of
In order to discuss this BREEAM Assessor role and other positions within the Building Services and Sustainability sectors please call Callum on or email your CV to
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'