Cork - International Consultancy
€25,000 - €40,000 per annum
Penguin Recruitment ae pleased to be working alongside an international, multi-disciplinary consultancy, who are looking for an experienced BREEAM Assessor to join their rapidly growing team in Cork.
The successful candidate's responsibilities will include:
- Performing BREEAM and/or LEED assessments;
- Project management of entire certification process from initiation to close out;
- Providing support for the production of planning statements and development of relevant documentation such as Home User Guide, Building User Guide and Building Logbook;
- Verifying project designs to ensure they are in accordance with sustainability targets;
- Producing of reports, guidance notes and general communications with the design teams to ensure quality and standards are achieved/exceeded;
- Achieving an outstanding level of engagement and communication with all key stakeholders;
- Delivering sustainability workshops, hosting project design meetings and client meetings;
- Assisting clients in sustainability related consultant appointments;
- Managing a challenging and varying workload which can change at short notice;
- Identifying issues or risks that affect the delivery of a project, and identifying measures to address the issue/risk and agreeing with the team leader how these measures will be implemented;
- Exploring opportunities for new sales, and acquiring new clients;
- Ensuring compliance with our Quality Assurance and Management Systems and with relevant Health and Safety Legislation.
- At least 5 years of experience in the construction industry with at least 2 years in BREEAM/LEED assessor role
- 3rd level degree qualification in a relevant discipline such as Environmental Sciences or in a construction-related discipline;
- Clear and efficient verbal and written communication, including excellent report writing skills;
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
In return our client will offer you a competitive starting salary, along with an additional benefits package and an opportunity to work with a leading, international consultancy.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability sector, then please contact Jack Porter on , or email a copy of your CV to and we will be in touch.
- Sustainability - BREEAM - Cork - Consultant - UK - New Construction - Energy - ROI
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'