Breast Cancer Nurse
Vacancy: Bank Breast Care Nurse
Starting Salary: Dependant on experience
LYCA Health Canary Wharf has a rare opportunity to join our Team as a Breast Care Nurse. As a Breast Care Nurse, you will be required to work flexibly, providing clinical experience, support and knowledge to all patients who attend our Breast Care Clinic.
Role Responsibilities include:
- To be in attendance at the breast clinics to support and assess the patients and their needs
- To ensure patients understand their treatment options enabling them to give informed consent
- Positively contribute to the multi-disciplinary team ensuring patient centred care
- Work in a clinical role to ensure the service to Breast patients is planned, monitored, delivered and evaluated in accordance with evidence-based practice.
- Support patients and their families where appropriate through all stages of the pathway.
- To keep up to date with current practice/research which is evidence-based and to participate in audit to ensure that this is effective.
- Be a registered nurse with significant experience in breast care
- With a minimum of 3 years post registration experience
- Evidence of post registration professional development in specialist field e.g. breast care module, counselling course and +/- cosmetic experience
- Have experience of developing new services / new ways of working.
Experience in seroma drainage and prosthesis fitting post-surgery is desirable not essential.
If this sounds like you please apply today!
At LYCA Health we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive working environment. We strive to create a workforce that reflects the communities we serve and are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Lycahealth encourage and support the vaccination uptake as this remains the best line of defence against COVID19, keeping both our patients and employees safe.
Whilst we make every effort to contact all candidates we often receive a high volume of applications. if you do not receive a reply within 3 weeks, please assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion. Previous applicants need not apply.
Any offers of employment made by Lyca Heathcare for this/these position(s) will be subject to proof of eligibility to work in the UK and receipt of a satisfactory DBS Certificate from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'