Tripod are currently working with 2 Local Authorities who are recruiting for Qualified Social Workers/Senior Practitioners outside IR35 . The role is within the Child Protection and Assessment Teams.
The main duties are as follows:
• Holding a caseload of between 20-25 cases
• Completing Single Assessments
• Reviewing Care Plans
• Chairing Core group Meetings
• Initiate Proceedings
• Legal Proceedings
• Chairing Children in Need and Core Group Meetings
Tripod are the fastest growing specialist health and social work Recruitment Company in the UK. Our team includes some of the most experienced consultants in the country who have the knowledge and skills to find you the best opportunities and further your career. We aim to make things as simple as possible for you and guide you through the whole process. We will keep you aware of developments without bombarding you with phone calls. I will:
· Assist you from the initial phone call onwards throughout the whole process.
· Gain as much knowledge from you about your experience, skill set and career aspirations to ensure they can find you the most suitable placement, with the best pay rates in an organisation you can thrive in.
· Keep you updated with possible opportunities.
· Provide interview coaching and support.
· Give pre and post placement support to ensure you are happy in the role.
· Continue that support throughout the placement and as it approaches the end of the contract, will identify potential roles for your next move.
What I Will do?
• I love my job and enjoy speaking to social workers and help enhance their careers by securing you a new job that can come with either a promotion, a pay rise , one that offers flexibility in working arrangements or placing you into a sought after council with a good OFSTED rating. You can’t buy that passion from a consultant and that sets me apart from other consultants and is my USP and why you need to register with Tripod
• I will listen to your wants and needs
• I will be open and honest about what positions I can secure for you and at what rate
• Present you with the roles available and be transparent about what the role will entail and the dynamics of the team and the rate on offer
• I will dedicate time to work on your CV daily so I can secure you an interview for the role you want
• I will make the compliance process as straightforward and easy as possible
• Excellent aftercare and flexible payroll system to ensure you are paid on time each week
We retain a top tier status across all of London meaning we receive the majority of jobs before 98% of the other agencies so we can get your CV in front of a client quicker and before other agencies have even received the role. With our contacts and experience we are then able to secure you and source you the right role at the right price and added to a straightforward registration process we can make sure your experience with Tripod is a positive one.
Please take the time to apply to the job application and I will contact you immediately for a conversation
- Child Protection
- Social Work
- Team Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'