We are presently recruiting on behalf of our client, one of the UK's premier luxury hotel properties on the outskirts of Ascot, Berkshire, for a Restaurant Manager looking to step-up to 5* or a Restaurant Supervisor with 5* experience looking to take the step up to management.
You will be working within the Restaurant of this stunning 5 * establishment managing the service and expectations of guests throughout their breakfast experience.
This role is working a regular pattern of Friday to Tuesday every week from 6am - 2pm. Wednesday and Thursday's are your days off each week.
As the Breakfast Manager you will.....
- Focus on the delivery of the breakfast service within the restaurant, and ensure the standards are exceeded on a daily basis on both food and service.
- Ensure the standards and procedures throughout the restaurant are achieved and adhered to on a daily basis, ensuring outstanding guest satisfaction.
- Be responsible for the smooth running of the shift - exceeding expectations where possible.
- Create and maintain a team environment and to motivate and train team members to achieve the required standards, therefore meeting and exceeding the guests expectations
- Be hands-on and direct and support the team in their daily responsibilities during service
- Maintain high levels of communication with the kitchen
- Ensure timely delivery of each part of the breakfast service with accuracy
- Guarantee that a quality service and product is delivered is delivered to guests at all times.
- Have a high level of presence within the restaurant and to be confident in communicating with guests to ensure that their expectations are met and exceed.
- Ensure that all restaurant billing and cashiering is conducted as per the required standards
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience within a breakfast supervisory/management role
- Experience within a luxury hotel environment
- Immaculate presentation
- Team player
- Hands on approach
- Supervisory experience
In addition you will receive a host of extra benefits including:
- Complimentary nights with breakfast within the group
- Meals whilst on duty
- 50% F&B discount at selected restaurants
- Very generous Employee Introductory Scheme offered
- Team members' awards and incentives schemes
- Contributory pension scheme entitlement from date of commencement
- Life assurance cover for all team members
- Uniform laundered complimentary
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty at our team members' restaurants
- Complimentary Internet at allocated computers in team areas
- Online benefits system offering discounts and rewards
- Occupational Health, including subsidised massage treatments and health clinics
- Complimentary Eye Test for VDU users
- Customer Service
- Hotel Management
- Restaurant Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'