The Breakfast Chef will ensure that standards are maintained and a smooth and efficient service during Breakfast is provided. Additionally, the Breakfast Chef will ensure that there is a high standard of cleanliness, maintenance and safety in the kitchen at all times
- To take a responsible approach towards timekeeping and attendance at work to ensure the department runs efficiently at all times.
- To communicate professionally and effectively with staff and guests.
- To work flexibly to develop individual knowledge and assist in the event of absence cover, and allow service standards to be maintained.
- To ensure that our guests receive an exceptional level of service and quality of food and want to return.
- To wear the correct uniform at all times.
- To maintain good working relationships with colleagues in the kitchen and other departments of the hotel.
- To provide a good quality breakfast.
- To ensure temperatures and delivery checks are carried out & recorded.
- Comply with health and safety regulations to ensure the safety of guests and staff.
- To have a flexible approach to the hours you are required to work.
- Some experience in a similar role.
- Some experience in banquet preparation.
- Knowledge of current food trends.
- Must be able to fit well into the team.
- A steady career path to date showing good progression driven by proven success.
- Salary: £20,000pa
- Full-time permanent role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"