A Fantastic opportunity had arisen at our client based in Tetbury for a Chef to work the Breakfast Shift in this luxury 4* Hotel. The role is 5 days shifts out of 7 and you will prepare breakfasts for the Hotel guests as well as prep duties for the main kitchen.
* Reporting to the Head Chef
* Working in the Main Hotel kitchen plating breakfasts to order
* Working straight shifts so no evening shifts, 5 days out of 7. 0600-1500.
* Producing breakfasts, staff meals and prep for the kitchen
* You will be a reliable, enthusiastic chef with experience of working with all fresh food
* Able to work unsupervised
* Keen, enthusiastic, well presented and motivated
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £20k
Meals & Uniform
Discounts & Leisure facilities
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Castro Pubs many with accolades and awards.
- breakfast chef
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job