Breakfast Chef Needed ~ Ongoing Assignment ~ Immediate Start
Berkeley Scott are recruiting talented Breakfast Chefs of all grades to work at multiple locations in Birmingham and the surroundings areas!!
This is a very exciting prospect for the right candidates whom are looking for more of a work life balance. You with have multiple opportunities to work within contract catering units, luxury hotels, restaurants, pubs and sports/music stadiums.
In reward for your hard work you will receive
- Immediate starts and regular ongoing work to keep you busy throughout the year.
- Opportunities to work in numerous of venues across the region.
- Flexible shift patterns to suit your needs
- Hourly pay rates starting from £10.00 to £15.00 per hour
- Weekly Pay
- Employee benefit schemes
- Holiday entitlement
Ideal Candidates will have the following
- Previously worked as a Breakfast Chef de partie within a similar environment
- Have the ability to work under pressure and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Own chef knives, chef whites, and safety shoes
- Have access to own transport is an advantage
- Eligible to work in the UK
All applicants with previous experience as a Breakfast Chef including Chef de Partie, Sous Chef, 2nd Chef, Head Chef or Executive Chef, Development Chef then we want to hear from you.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you? CLICK APPLY or alternatively you can call our office number on and speak to one of our consultants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'