Breakfast Chef – Day Shifts
My client, a well-known restaurant in Brighouse, are seeking a Breakfast / Prep Chef to join their busy kitchen.
The post would suit a Commis Chef looking for a step up or a more experienced person seeking more sociable hours.
The successful Breakfast Chef will have experience in a busy fine dining establishment, ideally to Rosette level
What will be expected of you:
- You will assist in the day to day running of a busy 2 rosette restaurant
- Ensuring that the exacting hygiene and food standards are all upheld
- Working as part of a large team, leasing closely with FOH
- Good knife skills as well as safe working practice
- Assisting in prepping for lunch and dinner service.
What you will receive in return
- The opportunity to really learn and develop from world class chefs
- Day time working hours (7am-2pm approx.)
- Progression opportunities
- A competitive salary with benefits
If you believe you are the Chef for the job then please call Matt Wood on or send your CV to
To view our other vacancies please visit www.berkeley-scott.co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job