Breakdown Claims Handler
Full Time Permanent
Our AWARD winning client is currently looking to recruit a Breakdown Claims Handler to their team due to expansion within the company! IMMEDIATE starts available!
This is a FANTASTIC opportunity for someone looking to start their office career. Our client offers a fantastic working environment, a competitive benefits package and the opportunity to progress.
Working as part of a well established team and reporting into the Team Leader your main duties will include:
- Answer inbound calls from customers and providing them with an excellent service
- To empathise with customers following a breakdown, motor accident or pet injury/illness and to also provide reassurance and assistance.
- Continuous performance monitoring, recruiting, negotiation and management of and with existing and potential agents
- To maximise the profit of the business through effective call handling and working to agreed KPIs and performance targets.
- To effectively explain policy limitations to policyholders, whilst providing excellent customer care
- Handle any complaints within regulatory guidelines
- Any ad hoc administration duties
Variety of shift available - contact for further details!
Our client is looking for someone with previous customer service experience either within an office, retail or hospitality environment. You must have a confident telephone manner and be comfortable liaising with internal and external parties.
Interested? Email your CV to Emma at EM Recruiting TODAY!
The hours are based on various shift patterns between the hours of 6am and 10pm, and they include weekend work and bank holidays.
Salaries - The salary range for the Breakdown Claims Handler role is £15,000 - £18,100 depending on experience. If someone starts on £15,000 then their salary will increase to £17,000 upon successful completion of their probationary period (which lasts between 6-9 months).
Breakdown shifts - Our Claims team work 37.5 hours over 5 days, and the shifts fall between the hours of 6am - 10pm Monday to Sunday.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job