My client has a fantastic opportunity for a Breakdown Claims Advisor to join them at their Harrogate based Head Office. Working as part of a vibrant and friendly team, you are responsible for providing assistance to customers following a vehicle breakdown or a road traffic accident.
Working 37.5 hours over 5 days and shifts fall between the hours of 6am and 10pm Monday to Sunday.
- Answering inbound calls from customers wishing to make a claim on their policy. You will be dealing with customers who are in a variety of different situations; ranging from vehicles that won’t start, to roadside breakdowns and road traffic accidents
- You will offer verbal support and advice to customers regarding their breakdown or motor incident, and whilst doing this you’ll be delivering a market leading standard of customer care
- In addition to speaking with customers, you’ll also liaise with the nationwide network of recovery agents, and colleagues from other departments within the business
- Upbeat, enthusiastic and passionate about helping customers
- An effective communicator, who is empathetic, reassuring and understanding when speaking with customers
- An organised individual, who is able to work efficiently whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Previous experience working in a customer service role would be an advantage