Break into Sales! Immediate Start £8- £12 p/h + OTE of £150+ a week
Are you tired of getting up just to earn your basic salary? Do you want to earn commission for smashing targets? Want to dive into the world of sales and earn extra money for your hard work?
A market leading company in the heart of central London is looking for motivated sales people to join on a temp to perm basis starting immediately. You will be joining a company which values its employees, operates all over Europe and offers in-house, hands on sales training. The offices are located in the top floors of a bustling central London building with great transport links.
About the Role
As the successful sales executive you will have the following key responsibilities:
- Developing relationships with top-level decision makers
- Developing an expert understanding of the products to effectively sell to clients
- Closing sales, hitting targets and banking uncapped commission
- Cross selling the company’s market-leading products
- Conducting online demonstrations with clients
- Resourcing prospective clients
This role is a brilliant opportunity to work within a market-leading company and gain vital sales training and expertise. As a result this role would be a perfect opportunity for someone looking to break into a sales role to develop their professional career as well as their personal growth.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Good telephone manner
- A drive to succeed and hit targets
- A lively, outgoing personality
- Confidence in your abilities and a willingness to dive in to challenges
Pay, Hours and Benefits
- Pay varies from £8-£12 depending on experience
- Hours are Monday to Friday 9 - 5:30 (No weekends ever!)
- You will receive full training in sales techniques
- Uncapped commission structure!
If all of the above appeals to you please contact Will @ Upgrade Recruitment or apply directly through here.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job