We have an exciting opportunity to join our client on a permanent staff basis in Southampton working in High & Heavy, Break-Bulk & Liner Sales. Our client is in the maritime industry, providing innovative and sustainable global shipping and logistics solutions for manufacturers of heavy equipment, large high value goods and specialised cargo.
The selected candidate will have the following roles and responsibilities:
- Drive and develop High & Heavy, Break Bulk and Liner sales in UK and Ireland and meet agreed targets and drive sales growth.
- Target and develop both new and existing accounts in accordance with targets agreed with direct report.
- Liaise with Sales Support and Documentation teams and ensure customers build strong relationships with the customer service organisation.
- Share and distribute sales and marketing best practises and market intelligence to the wider organisation.
- Identify key areas of improvement in the sales process and promote challenger or disruptive sales approach.
- Be a key driver in cooperation between Commercial, Trade and Operations through activities such as forecasting, prioritisation, performance reviews and improvement.
- Execute commercial settlements such as disputes, service failures as per the delegation or authority.
- Relevant shipping, transportation or logistics industry experience.
- Experience in sales and customer facing roles.
- Previous experience with Break Bulk sales and solid grounding in Break Bulk operations.
- In-depth experience in negotiation, rendering and contracting activities.
- Knowledge of the UL & Ireland market
- Results and growth driven.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- IT literate with ability to use MS Office.
- Full, valid driving licence
As the ideal candidate, you will be able to drive existing sales, increase market share at a profitable level, develop new business and negotiate regarding contract agreements where necessary.
You will be rewarded by with a very competitive salary, company car & excellent benefits package including Private Healthcare & Pension.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Rebecca Hadaway on or email rebecca.hadaway @ blueprintrecuit.com and quote 14094, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below.
- High & Heavy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job