BRC PRODUCT MANAGER - GLOBAL
South East, home and office based (Surrey and London)
C GBP45k to 50k + 20% bonus, company car, private medical, pension & 23 days holidays + flexible benefits
Do you have food quality and certification experience with good working knowledge of BRC management systems?
My client is a dynamic global company and a leader in their industry who are now seeking a Global BRC Product Manager to manage the BRC operations and schemes.
This role will involve managing the BRC teams and working with the British Retail Consortium in ensuring their standards are correctly applied, requirements and KPIs are maintained, whilst also ensuring both external and internal UKAS audit activities are correctly carried out.
This role will suit someone with a BRC Lead Auditor certification and a good working knowledge of BRC management systems, standards, BRC compliance and auditing techniques.
- Manage the BRC operation to ensure internal and external customer requirements are met
- Monitor the global network to ensure compliance with procedures to include:
- Global auditor training of all changed or new standards
- Registration and qualification of auditors
- To achieve and maintain all required accreditation, retailer and other approvals, whilst liaising with UKAS, BRC and other bodies
- Manage and train new auditors and assessors
- Manage the technical review operation and certification decisions for all food and retailer supplier schemes
- Ensuring all audit reports are technically reviewed and certification is issued to the clients
Key skills and requirements:
· Degree in Food, Biosciences, Biology or Microbiology is essential
· Broad experience across the food industry and detailed knowledge of HACCP principles
· Previous management experience
· Qualified BRC or ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
· Excellent ability to deal with clients in a confident manner
· Ability to coach and develop teams, building strong relationships at all levels
If this sounds like you and you are looking for a fresh challenge, then please apply now or call Stephanie Taggart at Collective Recruit Ltd to discuss this in more detail .
Our client has appointed Collective Recruit as their resource partner & we are managing this role on their behalf. To apply for this position please click on the "apply now" button below. Your details as submitted by you, will only be forwarded in relation to this vacancy; by submitting your CV to us you are giving us express consent to provide our client with your full details if we believe your skills and experience meets with our client's criteria and/or need.
- BRC Product ManagementBRC PackagingISO 22000Product ManagementCertification
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job