Brasserie Manager Gloucestershire- 4* Hotel, 2AA Rosette £25K package
Great opportunity for a passionate Restaurant Manager to come on board and run this lovely little brasserie in this Cotswold hotel operation. This role could be ideal for an Assistant Manager ready for a little more responsibility.
What will I be doing as a Brasserie Manager Gloucestershire?
- Overseeing the smooth & efficient operation of all day dining in the Brasserie from breakfast, through to the last nightcap.
- Leading the team, through a hands on approach, demonstrating, training, coaching & motivating them to deliver a first class customer experience.
- Ensuring that SOP’s are agreed, employees trained and their performance regularly reviewed to ensure consistent standards.
- Working with the Head Chef & F & B Manager to provide consistently high quality food and beverages.
- Demonstrating good upselling techniques in order to achieve departmental financial targets
- Ensuring the food and beverage areas are well maintained and meet all health and safety regulations.
- Duty Management on rota as required
As a Brasserie Manager Gloucestershire you will have...
- Experience of managing all day dining in a Brasserie style Restaurant operation
- Prior experience of working in hotels including, Restaurants & Bars
- A passion for quality food & beverages with the motivation & ability to inspire your team to deliver great customer service
- Experience leading, managing and training teams, with the ability to pass on your skills & knowledge to your team so they may grow.
- Great sales skills, in order to maximise sales & meet GP and revenue targets.
- Good grooming standards and be well presented with an outgoing personality
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a professional manner with excellent spoken & written English.
Salary being offered is £23,000 + tips, OTE £25K
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'