Our client is a high-end establishment and they are looking for a Brasserie & Bars Manager
The Ideal Candidate:
- May have Red Star experience
- Is resilient and hard working
- Understands anticipatory service
- Has experience of bringing change and uplifting service standards
- Leads by example
- Has previous multi outlet experience
This is a great place to work and whilst the shifts are varied the contracted hours are 39 per week, it is likely to be 3 weekends in 4. They are able to issue rotas in advance and you will be expected to have a minimum of three weeks rotas planned to give you and the team the ability to plan ahead.
- To oversee all areas of food and beverage service, leading by example and setting and maintaining the highest standards of operation.
- To regularly monitor and audit all service procedures with emphasis on developing service improvements on an on-going basis and to focus on the elimination of operating problems.
- To monitor the quality of food served, ensuring that content and presentation meets the desired needs of guests and complies with the clients Food Philosophy.
- To ensure the Departmental financial Targets are achieved and regularly reviewed with staff.
- To drive a culture of purpose with the team ensuring you personally exhibit and champion the Ragdale Values with your team and guests.
- To develop and maintain a good rapport between Kitchen, Restaurant and Bars, liaising closely with Department Heads. To establish a harmonious relationship between food production and service staff, creating an awareness of each other's responsibilities in achieving a common goal.
- To ensure a full working knowledge of the EPOS to ensure pricing updates are carried out promptly and correctly, and a full knowledge of billing procedures
- To handle and deal with any customer complaints. Resolving situations as effectively as possible, ensuring follow up and recording of issues using your departmental feedback matrix.
- Utilise departmental feedback matrix to help spot trends/concerns and target training/service developments to help drive standards.
- To co-ordinate food and beverage activities as required to support marketing and special events, ensuring the smooth guest experience.
- Bring F&B promotional ideas to the F&B meeting to share with PR & Marketing Manager to help drive social media interaction and support new guest experiences
- To oversee 'back of house' procedures, ensuring correct levels of wine, stock, disposables and crockery are maintained.
- To liaise with other Management and Head of Departments to ensure smooth running of all Departments.
- To constantly maintain Departmental and Company security policies and procedures.
- Take personal ownership to stay aware of market trends and be innovative in implementing new ideas to improve all areas of bar products and service and contribute ideas to support the ongoing development of the business.
If this is the role for you then please contact Mathew Maddison at Adecco on
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Relationship Manager; bar manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'