Brand & Strategy Consultant
To support both the development and delivery of the Brand & Strategy product/service line. To inform agency recommendations and client decision making in brand, strategy and positioning work, as well as creative development and marketing communications activity, through the delivery of the most appropriate products and project inputs and outputs.
Our client are a B2B marketing communications agency with specialist knowledge of energy, property, financial services, software, healthcare, education and marine engineering.
Responsibilities are as follows:-
- Supporting the Business Manager to ensure client projects are delivered on time, on budget and to agreed quality standard
- Collecting, analysing and presenting all relevant information to ensure smooth, on-brief delivery
- Positioning him/herself and the organisation as the client's "trusted advisor"
- Developing client relationships, based on trusted expertise
- Informing both the creative process and the clients' marcomms plan
- Expanding and sharing knowledge externally of the company's Brand & Strategy product suite, both existing and prospective …
- … and identifying opportunities to both improve existing products and …
- … promote/sell the product suite to clients, both current and future, working with BD and BM teams
- Supporting the creation and delivery of agency/client account plans
- Ensure all work is commercially optimised and all financial risks are mitigated
- Being a robust defender of the agency's values, people and commercial interests
- Ensuring business processes and procedures are followed at all times
- Providing the business development team with relative support as required
- Demonstrating the effectiveness and impact of our work
- Author content for marketing activities as necessary
- Assisting in the knowledge transfer across the business with all products and services relating to Brand & Strategy
- Cultivating and building on extensive informal networks inside and outside the agency to solve problems and create opportunities
- Working effectively with the Traffic Manager to ensure client requirements are being met
- Other duties will be assigned as required and as appropriate
- Support colleagues in all organisation locations through proactive consultivity, creativity and visibility.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:-
- A consultivity headset: a deep interest in data gathering, interpretation, analysis and presentation, at all levels
- A visibility capability: the skills to turn raw data into meaningful insights, whether written, verbal or other
- A creative bent: the skills to draft briefs that wholly and accurately reflect the agreed positioning to get the very best out of the creative teams
- Effective customer and stakeholder relationship management skills, including active listening, attention to detail, troubleshooting and proactively management of relationships
- Serve as an ambassador for our clients business and be visible within the geography they work and internationally as appropriate
- Manage, develop and grow client relationships, based on the "Trusted Advisor" status for the purpose of retention and growth of the client base
- A thorough knowledge of the digital landscape and the relationship between "building brands" and "selling stuff"
- Adhere to predictable delivery schedules
- Ability to respectfully challenge both clients and colleagues when necessary, maintain composure under adversity and exercise independent and fair consensus-building skills when conflict arises
- Must be fluent in English
- Well-developed commercial / financial skills, including agreement negotiation and fiscal prudence
- Bachelors' Degree qualified (ideally in strategy, communications, public relations, marketing communications, business management, psychology or a related subject)
- Masters' Degree qualified, in associated fields
- Presentation skills experience, both written and in person
- Project management experience
- Energy industry knowledge
- Business development experience
- Sales experience
- Relevant target industry knowledge
- Experienced in B2B marketing
- Agency experience
- Ability to speak a second or third language
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"