This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
- Multi award winning, recognised media company.
- 40% account management, 60% new business.
- 25k basic with uncapped commission - realistic 35k OTE.
- Join a creative, innovative, entrepreneurial organisation that will encourage you to develop and thrive.
This acclaimed media organisation has had a lot of internal growth recently, meaning they have 3 brand sales vacancies across 3 different portfolios. You'll be working to set monthly print and digital targets - growing the revenue of new, existing and lapsed advertisers through management of your media agency and client direct portfolio. This is an amazing opportunity to join a fun, engaging & supportive company that promotes internally and encourages a work life balance.
What you'll be doing:
- Talking to new and existing clients, selling print and digital advertising space for your allocated brand.
- Accurate weekly and ad-hoc forecasting & pipeline reporting to Ad Manager for your client base.
- Meeting clients face to face, presenting different packages and negotiating price (targeted on 3 meetings per week).
- Work to set revenue targets and aim to overachieve.
- Manage, develop and grow your own portfolio of clients.
- Create and implement new creative ideas that will drive revenue and increase client base.
- Ongoing competitor analysis.
- Attend relevant media events and exhibitions to increase exposure.
- Print or digital advertising sales experience.
- Strong new business skills, with the ability to negotiate, present and close.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Able to think outside the box and think creatively to attract and retain business.
- The drive to exceed goals and targets and push yourself to constantly over achieve.
- Able to build strong relationships with both clients and colleagues.
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment full of energy for challenges.
- A base salary of 25k with uncapped commission (10k OTE expected first year).
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays plus a buy and sale holiday scheme and your birthday off.
- Retail, restaurant and gym discounts.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption benefits.
- Pension and life assurance.
- An amazing, social office culture where you are very much a team.
- Career development and progression, this organisation loves to promote internally.
- Early finish Fridays.
Get in touch with Amber at enable to find out more or apply online today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job