Brand Sales Executive - Media Advertising / Digital Advertising
Our client is one of the biggest and most successful publishing organisations in the UK with a huge range of online and print products that sell on a national basis to all the major cities and companies across the UK.
This is an opportunity to join the Media Company of the year and work with Huge Blue Chip brands and Magazines across a diverse portfolio of industries. Full training, progressive development and a laid back office culture create a fantastic working environment.
As part of the Sales team, you will be required to work within a team as a Brand Sales Executive. You will be accountable for contributing to the Digital & Print budgets, and thus the brand budgets and the overall Websites' department budget.
You will be expected to maximise revenue from existing clients and develop new business.
This is a key sales role on a specific Portfolio selling to clients direct and agencies to maximise profits and achieve the budgeted revenue targets. You will also be responsible for monitoring market share and maximising creative and commercial ideas.
You will be a confident and articulate sales person, equally comfortable with face to face meetings and phone sales. You will be at home selling print and digital advertising and have excellent rapport building skills.
- Responsible for hitting & exceeding monthly print and digital budgets for your client base
- Accurate weekly and ad-hoc forecasting & pipeline reporting to Ad Manager for your client base
Sales & account management of own client base to include:
- Responsible for generating sales from client and agency base
- Growing revenues & market share from existing and new client base
- Feedback of all meetings
- Accurate personal pipeline reporting & forecasting
New business responsibilities to include:
- Ongoing competitor analysis
- Develop strong understanding of competitor brands across print & online
- Working with the Ad Manager to closely analyse competitor activity & follow best practice to follow up, generate new business and increase market share
- Identify new clients & sectors to target
- New business pitching - both client direct & agency
Administration to include:
- Ensuring Impress is 100% accurate & up to date at all times
- Ensuring all confirmations are correct & filed centrally & accessibly
- Liaising with Accounts re Impress & invoice queries
Market intelligence reporting to include:
- Feedback of all relevant market intelligence to team & business
- Attend trade & consumer shows where appropriate & feedback intelligence to wider team
Meeting responsibilities to include:
- Attending all relevant company meetings
- Attend trade & consumer shows
Salary & Application
Our client will offer a starting salary between £20,000 - £23,000 per annum + commission, development and clear routes to progress within the group. This is a fantastic career for anyone looking to join the UK's number 1 media advertising provider.
Please call the office to discuss further or submit your CV direct via this portal highlighting your relevant experience / why you wish to apply.
- Brand Awareness
- Digital Media
- Media Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'