Brand Project Manager (Digtial) - International Law Firm
An international law firm that specialises in working with some of the worlds market leading companies. They have a strong heritage and growing international presence with offices across Europe and Asia.
The role will sit within the brand team and the candidate will work closely with the international brand manager in the development and implementation of the firms brand on a global scale.
Responsibilities of Brand Project Manager:
- Be familiar with firms brand guidelines and the correct execution of OC design and tone of voice.
- Provide advice and creative solutions to aid in key communication and business development objectives.
- Assist with the development and delivery of brand enhancement project with a focus on digital initiatives.
- Support the implementation of the brand strategy across their channels.
- Work with brand manager to manage and develop external relationships.
- Support the digital brand apprentice in the delivery of their duties.
Brand Project Manager Skills / Experience:
- Ability to plan and manage projects effectively
- Interest in design and strong eye for detail
- Able to handle pressure and manage multiple demands
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign (Useful)
- Experience with Word Press and/or a understanding of HTML
- A strong understanding of print services and processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An able proof reader
- Expert user of MS Word and Power Point
- A degree marketing and/or branding is an advantage
If you're interested in working for a law firm that has their own unique culture which helps them keep away from industry stereotypes and be daring enough to challenge the status quo please apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job