Job Title: Brand Programme Manager (6 month FTC)
Location: London, Victoria
Salary: Between £40,000 - £50,000 Pro-rata
- Possible Share options
- Generous pension (employee pays 3% we contribute 6%)
- Health insurance (through AXA PPP)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest free season ticket
- Unlimited annual leave depending on performance
- Regular team events
- Casual dress code
About the role of Brand Programme Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Brand Programme Manager to join a specialist marketplace lending platform for prime buy to let mortgages. The position will require you to manage and oversee all the implementation of our client's new brand. You will be working closely with the Marketing Director and a cross functional team of business representatives to ensure that all aspects of the brand are successfully delivered. As the Brand Programme Manager, you will also be responsible for preparing the launch of the new brand.
Responsibilities required for the role of Brand Programme Manager
- You will be responsible for creating and owning brand implementation and creating a detailed programme plan.
- You will be monitoring and managing performance against agreed milestones, enabling a successful delivery to timescales, budget, scope and quality.
- Take the lead as the champion on the new brand promise within the customer experience.
- Identify all touch points (existing and new) within the customer journey and bring the brand to life.
- You will identify all changes needed to implement the new customer experience, from copy to creative, to tech impact and manage the change.
- You will develop requirements and create a brief to be able to pitch and appoint an external party to build our clients new website.
- You will be working closely with Marketing & Product to gain sign off and oversea the project management of the new website design, build and launch, ensuring the agency deliver on time and within budget.
- You will develop materials to support internal communications and awareness of change and actively engaged as appropriate.
Experience required for the role of Brand Programme Manager
- Degree level qualification and 7 years minimum experience in Brand Project Management is essential
- Experience gained with brand change & communications is advantageous
- Experience working with external agencies and successfully managing website development via a third party.
- Excellent communications style
- Excellent organisational skills and a love of order
- Great interpersonal skills - essential to gel with a small team.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills are essential.
For more information regarding the role of Brand Programme Manager please contact us
Stellar Select is acting as an employment agency and is a corporate member of the REC
Due to a high volume of applications, we will only contact you if your application has been successful. We aim to contact all successful contacts within two business days
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'