Fantastic opportunity to work within a growing team for a Global Retail business
Huge potential to develop and progress
The Brand Planner is responsible for providing marketing assistance to the Category team with specific focus on managing the NPD process.
Working closely with brand managers and senior brand managers, this position plays a critical role by ensuring all category innovation progress through the NPD process accurately and to the set deadlines.
- Develops productive brand growth strategy through in depth and insightful analysis of market, financial and research data
- Understands local market needs and provides input to Global Brand Manager
- Understands business opportunities and proposes the compelling strategy and business plan to maximize these opportunities, is responsible to approve the plan with the main stakeholders
- Conducts competitor reviews and develops action plans to protect and grow market share for the brand
- Market and business performance analysis to include evaluation of performance vs brand objectives
Strong administration and time management skills are critical.
- Experience in problem solving and the ability to prioritise
- The ability to undertake analysis and communicate data effectively
- Marketing campaign or brand experience would be preferred
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Needs to be able to liaise and form relationships with Avon Internal Stakeholders and work well as part of a team.
Feel comfortable conversing with more senior members of the team in a professional manner.
This role touches a variety of different departments and functions including External agencies and suppliers.
6-12 month contract- potential to go permanent
Salary up to 34k