Our client, a leading talent agency, is looking for a Brand Partnerships Manager to join their team.
The key duties of the role will include:
- Identifying commercial partnership opportunities
- Sourcing complimentary long term partnerships and developing new prospects
- Handling inbound briefs and opportunities
- Regularly updating directors and wider management on progress and pipeline of prospects as well as market feedback
- Researching the market and attending activation days as well as key industry and networking events
- Utilising CRM and liaising with the wider commercial team to expand network
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive experience in a commercial sales environment
- A proven successful sales history selling content and talent partnerships to brands
- Excellent negotiation, organisation, communication and relationship-building skills
- A proactive, innovative and team-focused outlook
Due to the volume of applications, we cannot respond to every candidate that applies for this vacancy. Should you not hear from us within 10 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful at this time. If you are already registered with us, please contact us directly.
(The Music Market/Arts and Media Ltd is a recruitment agency)