We are looking for a Brand Partnership Director to manage and lead a well-known fashion, beauty and lifestyle brand’s creative solutions division. This is a sales focused senior role, reporting to the Commercial Director, responsibilities include:
- Maximising brand partnership revenue across a digital, print & events portfolio, either through multi-platform or single platform digital led creative solutions.
- Manage and lead a team of 4 - Art Editor, Client Creative Solutions Exec, Media & Marketing Executive and Project Manager.
- Manage budgets and forecasts and report all booked revenues to the Commercial Director. Full responsibility for generating and growing digital and print creative solutions revenues.
- Proactively pitch for business, attending briefs, developing ideas, proposals, negotiating with clients and agencies, overseeing the live creative process and production costs. Work closely with editorial to develop bespoke ideas and solutions
- Build a reputation based upon creative excellence.
- Representing the brand at key industry events.
The successful candidate will have excellent creative solutions sales experience, confident in presenting, negotiating and have excellent relationships with agencies/trading desks and clients at all levels. Experience working in a highly competitive market place and working with colleagues across sales, editorial, marketing, publishing and ad ops. Man management experience is a must along with knowledge of the fashion/beauty market.
Salary: to £65k basic depending on experience + commission + great benefits.
For further information please contact Caroline directly.
- Creative Solutions
- Solution Selling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job