Brand Owner - Japan
Excellent Salary & Package
Location: Israel, Cyprus, London, or Manila
Our client is one of the fastest growing software providers in the iGaming industry. They currently provide over 1200 different slots and table games to some of the industry’s most successful operators. In addition, they also operate several B2C brands, one of them being a top casino brand in the UK. They are heavily investing in the B2C operation and have broken into a number of new territories, one of their most successful being Japan. They currently operate two of Japan’s top tier casino brands and are now looking to launch a third, their intention is to really drive the brand forward and the recruitment of a highly talented Brand Owner is pivotal to this.
- The brand owner will be responsible for localizing the new brand from English to Japanese and become the pivot person to manage all aspects of the brand in Japan
- Create attractive campaigns for Acquisition and Conversion across multiple markets
- Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Championing the brand internally making sure all elements of the company understand the brand and its goals.
- Coordinate with local teams for each market to ensure best practice and performance for acquisition, CRM and VIP strategies
- Planning of all communications and media actions on all channels
- Competitor and customer insights analysis
- Analysis of player behaviour to improve Retention Rate
- Works with the BI Team in the Reactivation of churn players
- Strategic and Great in Analysis - ability to look at complex data and information and spot an area of opportunity/threat and develop appropriate and timely action(s) to resolve
- Collaborative and Organized - ability to work with different cultural backgrounds, various leaders to achieve goals, develops processes so results could be replicated consistently
- Brand Vision - deep understanding of what the brand stands for and how different facets of site activities and contents contribute to the awareness and presentation of the brand
- Goal Driven and Competitive - constantly motivated to achieve and exceed goals, relentless in looking for innovative ways to outperform
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising / Media or equivalent
- Extensive (minimum 5 years) experience in the gaming industry as a marketing leader/Country Manager/Brand manager in Japan
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- iGaming experience in operating a brand in Japanese
- Sufficient English and Japanese verbal and written skills
- Sound knowledge of marketing principles
- Creative, innovative, and resourceful
- Good project management skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Ability to manage campaigns with minimum supervision
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'