We have a brand new Nursery in the Islington area looking for a Nursery Manager to start ASAP!!
Our nursery is in a co-working space in the heart of London.We pride ourselves in high quality childcare and are working closely with local teams of childcare industry experts.
We are collaborating with many brands to bring great training and new activities to our space. So there are lots of opportunities to train with these brands and grow with the business!
We are looking for the suitable manager to working Monday to Friday from 9 am - 5 pm!
- Minimum of 1 years previous experience as a Deputy Manager experience or above.
- Minimum of a Level 3 qualification or above (NNEB,NVQ,CACHE,QTSetc)
- Hands on and a can-do attitude
- A creative person that loves being with children and working closely with parents to advise and guide them in their child's individual development.
- Implementing and training staff on risk assessments
- Understanding and are a great role model of safe guarding
- Experience with activity planning around the areas of the EYFS
- Managing a small team of staff
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Involved in arranging visits and show rounds with new and props
- Developing and running the nursery on day to day basis
- Maintaining the high standards of operations and quality of care within the setting
- Ensuring all Policies and procedures put into place by Ofsted are being followed by all members of the team
-Leading and managing the team and training new members of staff with the ways of practice
We are offering a fantastic salary of £22,000 pa - £24,000 pa (dependent on qualifications and experience)!!!
If this sounds interesting, and you would like to grow in our company, please do get in touch and we would love to meet you!
- Team Leader
- early years
- deputy manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job