Brand & Marketing Partnerships Executive - Luxury Travel
Brand & Marketing Partnerships Executive
£35,000 + Benefits
My client is a high-end luxury tour operator specialising in worldwide resorts for high net worth clients.
They are now recruiting for a Brand & Marketing Partnerships Executive based in their Central London office.
The Brand & Marketing Partnerships Executive is responsible for the delivery of the Co-Op marketing contribution as set out in the annual business plan: to source, contract and report on all co-op partnerships to achieve the contribution and ROI required to hit the business objectives.
The position will also be responsible for developing strong brand marketing partnerships which deliver both brand reach to a relevant audience and database growth objectives.
Brand & Marketing Partnerships Executive Key Responsibilities
- Management and development of relationships with tourist boards, airlines and hotel suppliers to ensure delivery of co-op marketing contribution budget
- Liaise and lead regular ideation sessions with Marketing team and Product Managers to ensure co-op proposals target relevant personas and align with product marketing objectives and plans
- Work closely with the campaign management executive to ensure effective and timely execution of coop marketing campaigns
- Prepare and communicate to partners and internal stake holders proposals, campaign updates and final performance and ROI reports
- Identify, develop and drive partnership opportunities to increase brand awareness and extend brand share of voice
- Grow the database with quality converting prospects
- Identify digital partnership opportunities and negotiate contracts to increase referral traffic to website
- Report on activity and track and analyse ROI on all activity undertaken in terms of brand reach, database growth, attributable revenue and continued engagement
Brand and Marketing Partnerships Executive experience required
- Minimum 3 years marketing experience, with travel or luxury brands
- Strong networking capabilities
- Innovative individual who thrives on developing and executing on new ideas devised through collaboration with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Results oriented
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally and juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
Brand and Marketing Partnerships Executive Salary and Benefits
- Base Salary circa of £35,000 negotiable depending on experience
- Monday to Friday
- Discounted holidays
To apply for this Brand and Marketing Partnerships Executive role, please email your CV to or contact me on for a confidential discussion on the role and company.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'