An outstanding opportunity has come available in the North West for a Brand Marketing Manager for one of Europe’s fastest growing eCommerce company’s.
The company, live in multiple countries with distribution centres within all the major hubs (UK, China, US & Europe), have experienced 400% growth over the last 3 years (c. £40m today). With the upcoming launch of their own brand consumer products, coupled with new brands and product areas coming onto their marketplace, the CEO sees a huge opportunity for growth potential over the coming years.
Fancy joining the growth journey?
ROLE: Brand Marketing Manager
REPORTS TO: Director of eCommerce
Forming part of the marketing management team, we are looking for a Brand Marketing Manager as the company continues to expand and capitalise on their growing industry.
A key new hire, the role will set the *tone of voice* for our brand, establishing it in the market and building the consumer engagement that will act as the platform for us to continue to grow at our rapid rate.
You will be given the autonomy to ideate and create end-to-end integrated campaigns delivered across all platforms and the content that you and your team produce will be key to educating and inspiring our audiences and delivering our clients mission.
- Increase brand awareness, site traffic and engagement in multiple regions via innovative campaigns and experiential activity which are on-brand, consistent in style, quality and tone of voice
- Driving a consistent Marketing approach (and Tone of Voice) via numerous channels including our Websites (UK & International), Social Media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok and YouTube), CRM platforms and Affiliate partnerships.
- Work in collaboration with the content, campaign, media and trading teams to plan and execute an integrated brand marketing strategy
- Management and development of the brand marketing team, ensuring work delivered meets the objectives
- Maintain excellent relationships with our community of consumers, ensuring there is meaningful interaction between the brand and consumers, including customers and influencers
- Full ROI evaluation of campaigns and activations
- Act as ambassador to the brand team ensuring successes and learnings are showcased in the business
- Facilitate workshops to develop new content ideas
- International trend and innovation forecasting
We are looking for a really passionate and creative marketeer, experienced working within Retail and someone who can take the brand to the next level.
We want to hear from you IF you can you answer yes to the following:
- Do you have experience and success driving customer acquisition by creating a compelling story?
- Do you have experience working across multiple platforms specifically Web, Social media and CRM?
- Do you have the confidence as a creative writer with an understanding of tone-of-voice in relation to different platforms, audience and objectives.
- Do you have experience managing influencers relations?
- Do you have experience with analytics?
If you feel you have the skills & attributes to be considered, please get in touch today!
This role is being advertised by MRJ Recruitment, the North’s fastest growing Digital Recruiter. We like to make life easy for our candidates and clients alike and live by our ethos: Unearthing Digital Talent | Building Inspiring Teams.
Check out our current vacancies today - www.mrjrecruitment.com
Despite the impacts of COVID-19, we are still recruiting as normal. We have taken the full recruitment process digital, so our clients will be performing interviews, interactive sessions and the office walk around through web conferencing.
- Brand Management
- Customer Acquisition
- Marketing Manager
- Social Media Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'