Do you like sport? Would you be interested in working for one of biggest international sports brands? Do you enjoy a fun and collaborative workplace?
One of our clients is a sports brand who operates as one the biggest and best known in Europe. They are consistently voted one of the best companies to work for and work in partnership with some of the world's biggest brands.
As the Brand Marketing Manager you will create, develop and own the brand marketing strategy whilst managing a small agile team. You will be responsible for the visual identity of the brand as well as the brand perception within the market. This means you will need to drive new and consistent growth across all of the marketing channels. This includes all elements of digital, social and on site.
- Create + implement the brand marketing strategy
- Plan + manage the content optimisation
- Own + develop the social channels
- Create sustained growth across all of the key metrics
- Whilst creating brand strategy to drive growth for the consumer facing channels.
- Work with Designers + Studio to produce best in class marketing campaigns
- Come up with novel ways to drive extra revenue growth
- Plan + manage photo shoots + content alignment
- Understand + use consumer data/ insight
You will be:
- Sporty or interested in sport generally
- Retail, consumer, FMCG, sports professional marketing background
- Proven business awareness and commercial acumen
- Brand Marketing Ownership experience (2 to 3 years minimum)
- Multichannel marketing/ full mix experience (3 years +)
If you're keen to hear more about the opportunity with is exclusive to Zachary Daniels lease get your application in today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'