Brand Marketing Manager
Up to £35,000
Forward Role are proud to be working with a fast fashion brand based in Greater Manchester that have experienced exponential growth over the last 2/3 years. This opportunity is available for a commercially focused and results driven brand manager with a successful background in fashion. You will report directly into the owners and will be responsible for the international marketing strategy and management of the team.
This role is suitable for someone who thrives in a fast paced environment, is both commercial and creative and has experience developing a brand across traditional and digital marketing.
- Forecasting, setting budgets and KPI’s - You will be able to take top level revenue targets from the business owners and translate this into revenue targets by channels and recommending the appropriate budget to meet these. You will then identify the appropriate KPI’s to measure and report back on an ongoing basis.
- Strategy – From these top level targets you will then be confident in answering the question of ‘how’ this will be achieved. You will be proactive in presenting back recommendations on what the Marketing Plan for the business should be to deliver, considering all channels and new initiatives
- Trading – Own the trading and promotional plan for the business. Identifying the appropriate discounting strategy. Daily monitoring of sales and proactive in implementing contingency as necessary to ensure strict sales targets are met.
- Email/ Direct Mail – As well as managing the emails as part of the trading plan, you will work to profile our customer database to devise a personalized CRM strategy that utilizes the most up to date segmenting and automation techniques. You will use these same techniques to deliver the offline DM strategy and grow as a new channel.
- Creative/ Campaign Planning – A vital part of this crucial role. You must be confident in your creative knowledge to manage a team of professionals in the full end to end campaign planning process from concepts to photography to execution
- Brand – Work with the team to identify the Brand TOV and Visuals. Understanding the market and customer profile to produce a new Brand Bible for this business and execute in a cohesive way across all channels.
- Working hand in hand with Social Media Manager to execute the Marketing Strategy across Social and Influencer channels
- PR – Managing agency to secure regular coverage across key titles both on and offline as well as key influencers and celebs. Devising targeted PR campaigns, brand partnerships and experiential events to drive awareness of the brand within core consumer base.
- Developing and maintaining partnerships with other brands
At least two years' experience in a similar environment
Fast fashion experience distinct advantage
Experience in managing a team of min 3+
The ideal candidate will have worked in a small business/ owner led environment previously as well as experience within a larger organisation.
Confident and knowledgeable in the full marketing mix.
Brilliant people skills and the ability to manage people at all levels
Right up your street? Apply now or send your CV to
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job