Brand Marketing Manager
Up to £35,000
Do you have experience working in the travel industry? Our client are looking to an experienced and highly driven Marketing Manager to develop their new sites. You will need to be a strong communicator and influencer and have a proven track record of high quality campaigns across the full marketing mix.
- Manage point of sale and platform development across 3 websites
- Manage marketing comms and trading plans with the commercial and performance marketing teams
- Aid post activity campaign analysis and management of dashboards
- Work with the development team to improve website functionality and drive conversion
- Responsible for the planning and management of marketing communications, through working with the performance marketing team and external agencies
- Work with in-house commercial teams and external partners to improve commercial relationships across brands
- Work with the insight team to understand campaign value and optimise activity
- Work closely with the performance marketing team, other internal stakeholders and external agencies to ensure delivery of brand and trading KPIs
- Define content requirements across brands and brief in to the team
- Work closely with the performance marketing team, other internal stakeholders and external agencies to ensure consistency of messaging and appearance across websites and marketing assets
- Ensure delivery of strong multi-channel campaigns through working with retail, commercial, trading and performance marketing teams
- Work with operational teams to optimise customer delivery and streamline processes
- Support trading meetings and business updates across managed brands
You will ideally have two years’ experience in a similar role, with have excellent communication skills and strong stakeholder and campaign management.
For more details please send your CV to or apply now
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job