Basic Salary - £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
The company we are working with are a Manchester based manufacturing and supply company that provide a range of bespoke and budget curtains, blinds, textiles and soft furnishings to both trade and public for over 100 years.
With clients in both the UK and globally they have an exciting opportunity for a Brand Marketing Manager to help develop their brand further and drive more business to the company.
The role we are working on is for a Brand Marketing Manager based out of their Manchester Offices. They are looking for a passionate, dynamic, outgoing and enthusiastic marketing professional with a fresh innovative approach. You will be working closely with the company directors and managers implementing and developing the marketing of the brand of all 3 companies.
This role would be suited to someone who has a couple of years’ experience in digital marketing and looking for the next step in their career.
Duties of the Brand Marketing Manager:
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the websites
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns including email marketing.
- Utilising a range of techniques of keyword research to improve the websites
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the redesign of the company website or websites.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company websites
- Responsibility for planning and budget control of all digital marketing
On offer is a basic salary of between £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience with 28 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Brand Awareness
- Brand Management
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job