Our client, an award winning financial services organisation (incl. Mortgage Advising & Brokering) are looking to refresh and expand their business and as part of this are investing in their marketing team.
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to own and develop your own brand within the business, to truly have the freedom to develop your own way of doing things. The role will be focussed on both B2B and B2C.
Working closely with the senior management team, you will benefit from owning an already market leading brand. You will have the autonomy to further develop the website, write your own product marketing campaigns and control social media engagement.
You must have a rounded marketing background with some exposure and knowledge of the property sector in the UK, ideally within either an Insurance, Mortgage lender or Broker environment. You will have:
- A creative flair, able to mock up designs & ideas
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Website content design & management
- Experience of designing & managing large email campaigns
- Extensive use of social media & videos to engage with customers
- Experience of sourcing and writing Case Studies
- Experience of organising roadshows / seminars and presenting
Travel will be required to their main office locations in Swindon and Livingston, but the role can essentially be based anywhere in the UK; home based or in the Swindon / Livingston office.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job