We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, dynamic Brand Marketing Manager! Our client is a leading British home and gift brand that supplies thousands of leading retailers worldwide, alongside their own retail stores.
The successful candidate will develop the brand ethos & tone of voice, creating a consistent, compelling brand message and visual identity. You will develop creative initiatives and marketing campaigns, both online and off-line, to promote brand loyalty, brand awareness, and ultimately increase sales.
Are you the innovative, forward-thinker this fantastic company is looking for?
As Brand Marketing Manager you will:
- Be the 'eyes and ears’ of the brand in the marketplace, monitoring marketing trends and competition, and be a customer champion in the business.
- Develop clear brand values, ethos, cultutre, toneo of voice, and value proposition.
- Create a brand marketing calendar which aligns all channels, whleslaes, and retail.
- Develop brand guidelines, communicating standards throughout the business to ensure a coherent overall brand strategy, and a seamless, consistent brand message to all customer groups.
- Provide visual merchandising direction to retail team, briefing the Visual Merchandiser and providing clear objective and budgets.
- Working with Sales and Product teams, develop a marketing plan which maximises the opportunity of new trends.
- Improve photographic assets of the company, build awareness and sales across all channels.
- Manage the critical path for all printed promotional materials, overseeing the design of posters, POS, adverts, postcards, leaflets, packaging, presentations, and brochures (digital and print).
- Seek out new marketing opportunities such as PR and commercial partnerships that fit with the brand and will maximise broader business goals.
- Project manage catalogues and printed promotional materials, working with internal and external creatives to ensure all material meets brand guidelines.
- Produce analysis on brand performance and perception within the different channels, work closely with sales teams to identify target audiences in each channel to create a segmented marketing plan.
- Support the trade show programme, providing direction in line with trends and brand strategy, and leading the marketing for trade shows.
- Manage and monitor the brand marketing budget.
The successful Brand Marketing Manager candidate will have:
- 3+ years’ experience in a marketing discipline & relevant retail organisation.
- Sound understanding and experience of Brand building across both traditional and digital marketing media.
- A Strong design eye and creative flair, with a good instinct for trends.
- A proven track record of leading creative brand projects, and be passionate about enhancing the Brand through excellent customer experience.
- Excellent organisation skills, be deadline driven, a multi tasker, and have keen eye for detail.
- An analytical & strategic approach, reacting to any market changes, with a view to maximising business opportunities.
- Proven ability to audit and manage different design media.
- A collaborative approach.
- Copywriting skills, proficient with Microsoft office and project management tools.
- Marketing qualifications and/or design training advantageous though not essential.
If you this Brand Marketing Manager role sounds like its for you, please get on touch and send us your CV today!
- Brand Awareness
- Brand Management
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Manager
- Social Media