Brand Marketing Executive
Brand Marketing Executive - Abingdon
Salary £30,000 - £35,000
Our client is one of the country’s leading management consultancies and with a phenomenal growth rate they are now looking to expand their team.
Marketing is central to their strategy for growth and in particular this role will be focussing on the employer brand and how to achieve their recruitment goals.
The role is incredibly varied, involving the development of strategy, guiding stakeholder’s right up to boardroom level and getting creative to contribute to effective marketing delivery.
As the Brand Marketing Executive you would research and design campaign strategies, working alongside the recruitment, channel & brand experts in the marketing team. You will then project manage the delivery of these campaigns to yield the best results. You will also be helping to design and support the online and on campus delivery of the graduate 'milkround’ campaign that runs each year across selected universities.
The top things you’ll do day to day are:
- Work with the recruitment and brand teams to understand brand and growth objectives, then use this knowledge to create the marketing strategy that differentiates the company brand to key audiences. Then project manage large-scale fully integrated campaigns which will include events, social media, and digital through in-house and external channel experts.
- Ensure that the company presents the whole story of what it is like to work across multiple channels, and gather a constant flow of feedback and insight from the market
- Partner the brand and recruitment team on the best approach to maintain a presence in the graduate and experienced hire recruitment market. This includes researching the pipeline, supporting employer brand proposition development and then creating awareness and engagement plans
- Report on and measure how campaigns perform within our audiences, from awareness through to conversion. Then you will take these learnings forward to ensure we are continuously striving to be ahead of the curve, delivering even better campaigns to achieve our growth ambitions in the market.
- Degree or CIM marketing qualifications
- 3+ years marketing experience
- Solid experience in marketing
- Demonstrable experience in successfully creating and executing marketing strategies and campaigns
- Clear background in developing and implementing innovative and impactful multi-channel campaigns that help the business achieve its objectives
Your consultant on this role will be Sue Waters
GB Solutions is a market leading specialist recruitment agency. We are based just off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, within easy reach of Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.
If you would like to speak with one of our consultants about a specific role or help with your career search in the areas we recruit for, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"