A fantastic career opportunity for an experienced Brand Marketing Executive to join a dynamic, innovative, fast growing Print company has become available. The successful person will drive brand awareness by developing managing and executing strategic UK wide campaigns.
The ideal candidate must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, have an excellent understanding of marketing principles, Brand awareness and possess a strong creative flair.
- Take ownership of the company brand identity
- Define the brand advertising strategy in relevant channels
- Evolve, improve and diversify existing marketing collateral
- Implement and maintain a UK wide strategic brand marketing plan according to business objectives to advance the brand identity, broaden awareness of our business and our services and increase the visibility of the Solopress brand.
- Facilitate the creation of new marketing collateral across all divisions of the business
- Efficiently source images for creative content from a variety of stock libraries
- Delivery of the own brand PR plan, working with the PR team
- Work closely with the Group Commercial teams to execute key promotional activity
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns
- Build and manage social media strategies
- Analysing research and data to identify trends and gaps in the market
- Oversee the production of newspaper and magazine advertisments, direct mail packs, email campaigns, websites, exhibition stands and liaising with art designers, copywriters and media buyers.
- Any other duties deemed within your capability
- Work closely with our Social Media Executive to ensure all campaigns are executed effectively across all social media touchpoints
- At least 2 years previous experience in a Brand Marketing role
- Exceptional organisational and communications skills.
- Have strong knowledge of software applications including Microsoft Office (essential), Adobe Creative Suite and working knowledge of basic HTML formatting (advantage)
- Have impeccable attention to detail
- Have knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn (essential)
- Must be creative with a good eye for design
- Excellent communication skills and a team player with a professional and confident personality.
- Well organised with the ability to meet deadlines.
Solopress was established in 1999 after realising there was a gap in the UK market for a printer that offered fast turnaround times and a cost-effective, full colour service. Having recently become part of a larger European organisation and following the appointment of a new Head of Marketing, and Head of eCommerce, it’s a great time to join a rapidly growing and developing marketing team; where this role will really make an impact.
Solopress employs over 270 hand-picked individuals in the UK who work together to help more than the 180,000 B2B and B2C customers navigate over 90 different products, primarily online.
Solopress is growing year-on-year, with an aggressive development plan to continue its success over the next 5+ years. Solopress is proud to have recently won seven prestigious awards, including 'Business of the Year’ and 'Business to Business of the year’ whilst its marketing department just picked up a Digital Entrepreneur Award for most innovative use of video or animation.
- Brand Management
- Marketing Campaigns
- Corporate Identity
- Brand Advertising
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job