Rocking Zebra Recruitment- Marketing jobs in Oxford
Brand Marketing Executive
£18,000 + benefits
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is looking for a Brand Marketing Executive to join an industry leader based in Wantage.
Working within a busy marketing team and reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the promotion of your allocated brand, working to the Marketing plan coordinating and implementing marketing activity across website, social media and email marketing.
- Maintain and develop websites with the aim to maintain and increase leads
- Liaise with creative agency to design content for sites as required
- Liaise with developer to build and maintain sites
- Utilise content management system
- Update information on the sites and that packs for downloading are always current, on web and in CRM
- Administer any online advertising campaigns and adverts, including Adwords
- Provide monthly reports to show number of leads generated; website performance
- Implement campaigns, including creating materials & managing data
- Maintain databases both within the CRM system and Email Automation Systems
- Identify and develop new areas for web marketing, such as social networking, blogs etc.
- Manage the email and social media campaigns that support the Brand manager’s brands
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required.
Skills & Experience
- Good standard of education preferably with a 'C’ or equivalent in English and Maths
- Experience working in an office environment preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel & PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop & Dreamweaver
- Good communicator with professional and confident telephone manner
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Resilience when working under pressure with a strong work ethic and reliability
- Results driven and target conscious
If you feel that this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team today or send your CV to us.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job