Central Employment are delighted to be supporting a successful digital, technology focussed organisation accelerate further, as they look to appoint an in-house Brand Marketing & Content Manager.
Supported by by the heads of service, the new Brand Marketing & Content Manager will take the lead in delivering brand, content-based marketing programmes that increase/ maintain awareness, interest, desire and uptake of their digital services. This involves gathering a deep understanding of our audiences and the markets in which we operate in order to develop content that drives engagement.
Responsibilities will include:
- Researching and developing audience personas to generate targeted content
- Generating content angles for assets through media listening, research, attendance at events, relationship building with key industry opinion leaders, customer groups and sales teams etc
- Building content calendars that ensure the right content is pushed out through the right channels and at the right time
- Planning, developing and copywriting/ storyboarding content in all formats including press releases, opinion pieces, webinars, videos, case studies,
- Maximising visibility and reach of content assets through SEO, use of owned channels as well third-party channels
- Tracking, measuring and analysing all communications activity in order to optimise and inform marketing investments
- Supporting the wider Commercial teams with the development of tools that support sales activity
- Becoming immersed in the Group’s vision and be a brand champion for the Organisation.
You will have a minimum of 3 years’ B2B Brand Marketing and Digital Content experience and be a passionate, hard-working self-starter with a strong commercial mind-set. An extraordinary team player and communicator, you will think customer-first in all endeavours to get the job done well.
This is a very diverse and rewarding role and the successful candidate must possess:
- Demonstrable success in conceiving and implementing on brand, content-based marketing programmes across the full marketing mix
- SEO savvy with strong copywriting skills and the ability to turn the technical into compelling concepts, stories and assets
- Proven success in building and developing relationships with trade media and social/digital influencers
- Strong analytical ability to translate data and insights into marketing solutions
- A natural blend of creativity, pragmatism and agility coupled with technical experience in order to drive objectives and deliver to time and budget
- Thorough understanding of how to measure the impact of marketing through analytics platforms/ tools, such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Excel
- An assertive, professional and solutions-led approach to managing work and communication
- Confidence and courage of conviction to sell your ideas to stakeholders
- Experience of stakeholder management
- Good attention to detail and a complete finisher.
- Brand Management
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Content Strategy
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'