Brand Marketing Coordinator
£25k - £35k
We are delighted to offer this new Brand Marketing Coordinator role within a global automotive products business!
If you are experienced in utilising brand assets to create, improve and maintain valuable, engaging marketing initiatives across B2C and B2B platforms, and are looking for your next career move in a market leading business, please get in touch.
- Working closely with the Brand Marketing team, you will ensure marketing activities positively contribute to brand image within target customer groups.
- Creating and maintaining all product and brand literature across online and print.
- Supporting the Brand Marketing, Communications and Partnerships teas in developing industry leading activations for sponsorship assets.
- Maintaining adequate stock levels across all brand assets and merchandise to meet expected demand.
- Manage and assist in developing a full range of POS and merchandise to convey brand message.
- Assisting the Content Specialist with the content plan across all owned digital B2C and B2B marketing channels.
- Assisting in optimisation of brand and product content for SEO.
- Monitoring costs and working within defined budgets.
- Monitoring effectiveness of all brand marketing activities in line with agreed KPIs.
- Reporting on competitor brand marketing activities.
Skills and experience required:
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills with a good understanding of the full marketing mix, and is familiar with content and social media platforms.
- Approximately 12-18 months of prior marketing experience is needed, together with strong attention to detail, creativity and an ability to juggle multiple deadlines and projects!
- A professional qualification in marketing or related field is desirable.
- Some previous marketing/content/PR agency management experience is preferred.
- Brand marketing;brand assets;brand management;brand identify;brand specialist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job