Are you a talented Brand Marketing Manager, or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you have experience planning and implementing marketing activities and campaigns? If so then you could be perfect for my client, an Health Membership Charity in London. This role is maternity cover for 10 months with the possibility to extend.
This Charity provides a forum for nationwide fundraising and advocacy campaigns, provides advice and guidance to its members, bespoke conferences and training days covering issues and development opportunities for Health Charities.
This will be working from home with some occasional visits to Warwick office, full time Monday to Friday.
The Role: In this Brand Marketing Manager role, you will report to Head of Marketing and Brand.
Specific tasks include:
- Project manage paid brand marketing activity.
- Work closely with team members to develop brand marketing plans across multi-channels.
- manage the development of creative content for brand marketing activities.
- Produce written content that supports brand activities, including case studies and fundraising marketing campaigns.
- Work with internal teams and celebrity engagement specialists to develop a strategy.
- Oversee the implementation of brand identity.
- Work closely Marketing and Brand team to develop brand content strategy across digital channels, with particular focus on storytelling.
The Candidate: To be considered for the Brand Marketing Manager role you will need to demonstrable experience of project management, marketing material and campaign development. Charity Talent also need you to have prior experience working in the charity sector.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Experience in managing marketing campaigns across paid channels.
- Support the team to achieve key targets, with particular focus on digital and brand campaigns.
- Experience overseeing the implementation of brand guidelines and key messaging across various marketing and communication materials.
- Experience of implementing / managing successful digital marketing activity.
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'