An opportunity in a fast growing FMCG drinks business.
Looking for an experienced brand specialist to join the marketing team.
My client are a founder-led, fast-growing British company that supplies premium products to grocery multiples and wholesalers in the UK. They are top 10 within their category and are looking for an individual from a brand or product background ready for a new challenge.
- Develop and execute the UK brand plan as part of 5-year brand strategy
- Manage product range (packaging, brand guardianship)
- Deliver global brand re-design project
- Manage agencies (PR, Design etc)
- Bring EPD to market
- Create brand launch plans
- Work cross-functionally with Sales teams to plan retail media activation and create winning propositions to drive distribution
- Budget management
- Line management - 1 direct report
- FMCG brand management experience at least 3-5 years
- Degree Level Educated
- Working knowledge of data, analysis, and interpretation - IRI, Nielsen, Kantar, consumer research, epos
- Solid understanding of media channels inc. digital adverting and PR
- Digitally savvy - familiar with Canva, Hootsuite, Vimeo, social media platforms use of photoshop, illustrator is an advantage
- Sound working knowledge of Google Analytics, Elementor, WordPress and/or Mail Chimp
- Digital qualification such as Google Squared online or equivalent
- Full UK driving licence
- Passionate about consumers and customer products
- Full-time office based position
- Bonus, holidays, pension plan
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'