BRAND MANAGER (MARKETING)
Salary £30-35k per annum
This role will report directly to the Marketing Manager with a main objective of managing the company brand and products within the target sectors. The key focus will be on communications including PR & website, social, marketing materials and digital first publishing with delivery across worldwide markets.
The skills necessary for the role include capturing marketing insights, short and long term planning, connecting with customers, building strong brands, shaping the market offerings, delivering and communicating value and developing marketing strategies and plans with the Marketing Manager.
From a person perspective, we are looking for drive, energy and a passion for all things marketing. Have a strong commercial awareness and presence and someone who simply loves what they do! Are you looking to work within a professional and uber modern environment that reflects this?
Key responsibilities include: -
• Assist in the implementation of the company brand strategy to increase brand profile, customer recall and purchase
• Creation of commercial integrated communication plans with monitoring and evaluation to maximise brand performance and grow sales within key target areas including internal markets
• Liaison with the all internal departments to ensure effective delivery of the brands within existing and new channels
Communications: multi channel
• Press / PR
• Digital : website, social media, e comms, online advertising
• Literature : and digital interface
• Photography shoots
Specific responsibility for:
• Website : planning & content management
• Social media planning
• E comms
• Creation & Implementation of new literature for relevant sectors
• Internal comms
• Workflow management
The successful candidate will:
Hav a marketing qualification (or working towards a marketing qualification), with acquired branded experience (3-5 years) and will have a good understanding of working with strong brands and products.
The candidate will need to demonstrate strong creative skills in the areas of communications, trend and design.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required for dealing with a wide range of people. Project management ability is vital, involving tenacity and drive, to make sure that ideas are realised on time and in full.
- Brand Awareness
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'