Inchcape UK have been awarded No.1 in 'The Sunday Times Best Big Company To Work For' 2016
Do you want to join in our success?
Brand Manager - Mini Thames Ditton
As a Brand Manager your core purpose is to maximise performance of Retail Centre team. As a Brand Manager you will be responsible for leading, coaching, developing and inspiring your team to achieve optimum efficiency/profitability for the Inchcape business through incredible customer service and effective management of resources. You will build and maintain relationships with our external and internal customers, provide clarity, focus and direction to the Retail Centre whilst working in partnership with the Brand to develop and implement continuous business opportunities.
As a Brand Manager, alongside your customer-centric attitude, you will be commercially minded, passionate about the car industry, motivated by setting, achieving and exceeding targets.
To be a success in this role, you will be knowledgeable in:
* The Motor industry legislation
* Local business market
* Dealership/franchise systems and procedures and working practises at a Senior Management Level
* The interpretation of Accounts
You will have:
* A proven track record in Dealership management at Senior Management level
* Excellent Leadership & performance management skills
* The ability to communication to all levels and by different means
* Business & financial acumen
* Analytical and problem solving skills
* Planning and organising skills
* A flexible and adaptable approach
* A Full EU Driving Licence
* Great Computer literacy
As a Brand Manager you will receive a guaranteed base salary, plus an excellent quarterly bonus (subject to achieving set KPI’s), we also offer great benefits including:
* 22 days holiday, rising to 25 after 5 years
* Company car
* Company pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Discount gym membership
* Vehicle purchase discount
* Employee Advantage - retail discounts with over 3000 retailers
* Cycle to work scheme
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'