Brand Manager, FMCG, Bournemouth, Competitive salary + Benefits + 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays, 8.30 - 5.30 Monday - Friday.
Dovetail Recruitment are currently looking for a Brand Manager to work in an FMCG company in Bournemouth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acting as the main point of contact for designated brand
- Identify and develop new brand in the company portfolio
- Regularly prepare and analyse reports on performance against KPIs
- Purchasing products at the best possible price and favourable terms
- Managing customer pricing to ensure margin targets are achieved
- Negotiating support for promotional and marketing opportunities
Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience in sales or marketing
- Time management skills
- Excellent communication
- FMCG experience is desirable but not essential
The Brand Manager will join their purchasing team to act as an internal advocate for a designated portfolio of brands. This company deal with some of the largest retailers and provide excellent exposure to the FMCG industry.
This job would suit candidates who are currently or have previously worked as a Brand Manager, Project Manager, Product Manager, Product Developer, Product Executive, Marketing Executive, Purchasing Administrator, Brand Executive, Sales Executive, Marketing Analyst, Account Executive, or Brand Representative, preferably within the FMCG industry.
If you are interested in this Brand Manager position please click 'Apply Now’;
alternatively, please view 'Similar Roles’.
- Brand Management
- Commercial Awareness
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job